UH On Mauna Kea: “Why Are We Stuck?” (Oct. 17, 2019)
Written by Disruptive Host on October 18, 2019
UH On Mauna Kea; Greg Chun, the executive director of Maunakea stewardship at the University of Hawai’i, talks about the ongoing situation on the mountain.
Click the video to play
My thoughts on this video and these topics.
First kanaka needs to realize a few important aspects.
- Hawaii is not governed by mob rule. (minority make policy?)
- Racial based ownership or racial based privilege is racism, and most of us won’t stand for it any longer.
- Hawaii is not occupied. Hawaii was annexed, look up the terminology. Hawaii was overthrown much like England was overthrown in America. Hawaii was annexed much like Texas was annexed, and much like Crimea was recently annexed by Russia.
- Look up laws on “Adverse possession”. After 20 years, the occupier of a property can claim ownership in Hawaii. Also, look up easement and eminent domain.
- Soon there will be a major change in the government in Hawaii. These tippy-toe virtual signaling by liberal haoles will be replaced by stronger more liberty-minded representatives that do no rule-based on skin color, but based on liberty instead.
- We will need to end the DHHL racist laws created in 1920, and we will need to apply the 14th Amendment to Kamehameha schools.