The protest and redress of grievance going on at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge has had a disruption when a large group of federal agents descended on a small convoy of the people involved with this protest and shot their car reportedly by an eye witness (Victoria Sharp) over 100 times, and that the car was “riddled with bullets”, and when Robert ‘LaVoy’ Finicum surrendered, and had his hands in the air, the agents shot him and killed him with three gun wounds, and then shot him at least 3 more times when he was on the ground.
I have been reporting on this at Clovis Star Media, I will post my reports on this and link to the sources from Clovis Star.
- Constitutional Militia Take Over Federal Building In Oregon January 3, 2016
- Citizens for Constitutional Freedom News Conference Oregon 1/4/16
- Constitutional Attorney on the issue in Harney County Oregon January 6, 2016
- Tribe Member: ‘We Would Have Been Dead By Now’ If We Acted Like Oregon Militants January 7, 2016
- Progressives piss me off, I lose my cool, funny shit January 11, 2016
- The Truth About The Oregon Rancher Standoff (republished) by Stefan Molyneux January 14, 2016
- Harney County Fire Chief quits amidst agent provocateur from FBI agents posing as militia January 15, 2016
- Mormon Ranchers at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge are much like the original Mormon pioneers January 23, 2016
- Oregon standoff spokesman Robert ‘LaVoy’ Finicum killed, Bundys in custody after shooting near Burns January 26, 2016
- Sheriff of Harney County gives a speech and reassert that he won’t do his job January 27, 2016
- “Americans grow some balls” from inside the Malher Wildlife reserve HQ in Harney County Oregon January 27th, 2016
- Compilation of videos around 24 hours of the time that Robert LaVoy Finicum was murdered by authorities January 28th 2016
- Victoria Sharp’s testimony of the attack on these citizens and one who ended up dying. January 27, 2016
- Tribute to Robert ‘LaVoy’ Finicum – by Jordan Page – Ballad of LaVoy Finicum (Cowboy’s Stand for Freedom)
Some constitutional wisdom for ya;The right to petition government for redress of grievances is the right to make a complaint to, or seek the assistance of, one’s government, without fear of punishment or reprisals. Right to petition – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please keep these families that are involved in this protest in your prayers. The government will go to no end to shut these people up.
The federal government is going to steal this land hell or high water.
Thanks for reading, Ryan Thompson